About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mom, an occupational therapist and a photographer.

Friday, July 15, 2011

186. Negative Five Stars Restaurant

Christina is having a lot of fun at Theater Camp; She is making new friends, and playing a lot of fun games. She is also practicing for a Play: "Munchkin Mediation: Conflict Resolution in Oz". She will be playing the Wicked Witch of the West. The camp lasts 2 weeks with the performance on the last day. 
She finished the first week today with a talent show; Yesterday, Miss Jessica asked that they prepare something for a talent show. Christina asked if it could be a skit. The answer was "yes". So last night, she wrote a little skit and this morning she presented it in front of the rest of her peers. Her friend Giana was her partner. She took the little Flip camera and asked the teacher's assistant to video the skit. Here is the video:

And just in case you didn't catch all the jokes, here's what was said:

Negative Five Stars Restaurant
 
Giana: Hello! Is there soup on the menu?
Christina: No ma'am I whipped it off yesterday. Here is your table. You shall be served soon.
Christina: (walks in with bowl and plate) Here's your soup and bread.
Giana: Uh, yes, waitress, what's this FLY doing in my soup?
Christina: Looks like it's learning to swim ma'am.
Giana: I meant how do i get rid of it?!?
Christina: Oh, the spider on your bread should take care of that soon.
Giana: (under her breath) Disgusting!
Giana: Waitress, this soup tastes funny.
Christina: Well then why aren't you laughing?
Giana: (under her breath) Not what I meant...
Giana: Waitress, I'm done with my soup. Fetch me something else, and make it snappy!
Christina: How bout the Crocodile Sandwich?
Giana: That's is!!! I'M OUTA HERE!
A mother enters with her child and asks: What's wrong with her?
Christina: Oh, nothing, nothing... Here is your table...

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment