About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mom, an occupational therapist and a photographer.

Sunday, October 23, 2011

264. Costumes

Went shopping for Halloween costumes this morning. Christina wanted to be a "hippie" but couldn't find a costume she liked that was her size. So she decided to be a "red crayon". Anthony isn't sure if he wants to go trick or treating; But he still wants to dress up. He is tempted to just hide on the front porch and scare people. Which is so consistent with his personality. So we got a cape and make up and he is going to dress like a vampire, maybe... Stay tuned later this month for pictures.
Nicholas had a soccer game today. There was only 12 players there so he played the whole game. They lost, again... But he is still having fun.
I can't believe the weekend is over! I didn't get to do half the things I wanted to do. Like going for a hike and looking for Fall foliage. Oh! Well... It will have to wait until next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment