About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mom, an occupational therapist and a photographer.

Friday, October 21, 2011

262. TGIF

Thank God it's Friday! I need a break! A lot of things happened this week and took up a lot of my time... On Monday, we got the oven, stove top and ice maker fixed; It took a good part of the afternoon for the repairman to complete the work. And Monday nights are crazy busy, with three soccer practices and Christina's rehearsals. Tuesday was a little better but on Wednesday, Nicholas' Cross Country team had a Fundraiser and we all went. Yesterday, I got my tire fixed and tonight, I am helping out at a Cross Country Pasta Party. Not to mention that the boys have minimal days which means picking up all three kids at different times!
So I am looking forward to the weekend; Not that it will be any less busy: Nicholas has a Cross Country Meet at Mt San Antonio College and Christina has a soccer game in Malibu on Saturday. That means I will be driving both of them, since Allan has to Coach Anthony's soccer team and referee. Sunday should be quite relaxed... Nicholas has a soccer game and Christina has a soccer clinic. So I am hoping to go for a hike Sunday morning; hopefully see some Fall foliage and take some photos. But for now, it is off to work we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment